Hi everyone! I hope that your holiday was fantastic. I promise to be back more and click-clacking away at the keyboard sometime in the next few days. For now, I’m super excited to have been nominated for an awesome blog based award…. THE…
Thank you so much for nominating me, lovelifewithkids. Check out her blog for inspiration, perspective and good reads.
The rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Answer 5 questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cake. Hands down.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate these days, though I do go back and forth.
- Favourite sweet treat? SODA. Preferably a fountain Cherry Coke or Dr. Pepper. Bring on those bubbles!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? …Any time.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? A “sweet” nickname? I have many. Ashee-Face and Ash-ree are among my most favorites.
- Rambo’s Rampages – I cannot say enough about this blog or the lady who writes on it, Amanda. One of my best friends, most favorite people ever and biggest inspirations. Check out her journey with her special-needs son, Rambo.
- Growing Pains and Little Cains – I also cannot say enough about this blog and Sarah, momma-warrior of three. She, too, is one of my favorite people and her honesty is so very refreshing.
- She Reads Truth – This is a wonderful devotional blog, chalked full of awesome devotions that can be hasty or can leave you thinking all day long.
- Finding Joy – This blog always, always, always has something inspiring amongst its pages. It has helped me to not feel ashamed of being a stay at home mother who sometimes doesn’t always get everything done.
- Kiss Me, I’m Your’s – First things first about this blog: Kathleen makes me want to be craftier! I wish I had her talent, but none the less, I love reading about my cousin’s family and their adventures.
Thank you so much for nominating me, lovelifewithkids. This was a lot of fun. It’s nice to feel recognized by other bloggers and to get the chance to recognize other bloggers and their creative efforts.
Happy Saturday, everyone!